Treasure by Jennifer
Alphabet Peg Coins
These 1-inch coins fit into our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. Each set includes one full uppercase and one full lowercase alphabet along with a mix of commonly used lowercase letters. There are 100 coins total. Some ideas for play:
• Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
• Sort vowels and consonants.
• Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
• Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
• Create word family lists.
• Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.
"Pegged" fits in the Original and Coin Pocket Frames.
"Flat" fits only in the Coin Pocket Frames.