- Thinkbaby was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)