Edx Education Math Cubes - Set of 100 - Linking Cubes For Early Math - Connecting Manipulative For Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids
This set of 100 linking math cubes includes 10 different colors. Cubes link together on all sides and feature five different geometric shapes on five of the sides: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon. These cubes are an ideal STEAM resource for every home or classroom learning environment. They connect with an easy, soft click, making them appropriate for children aged 3+. The set of 100 math cubes comes with an Activity Guide, which provides inspiration and ideas for using the cubes as an early math manipulative. Perform problem solving and reasoning tasks by color only or by shape and color for more advanced/older users. || Size: 0.75" sides.
- CLEVER DESIGN -- These math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
- INSPIRE LEARNING WITH SHAPES -- Five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon.
- INCLUDES 10 COLORS -- Watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes.
- EARLY STEAM ACTIVITY -- Give your child a fun introduction to counting, sorting, construction, creativity and arithmetic! Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION -- Made with smooth-to-touch plastic and rounded edges, these linking cubes feel warm to hold and connect with a gentle click, which is satisfying for kids to hear.
- TEACH EARLY MATH -- Use these Activity Guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning.