Thinkbaby Safe SPF30 Sunscreen (3oz /88ml)
First sunscreen to pass whole foods premium care requirements. Top rated on ewg’s skin deep with a "1" rating since 2010. Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No paba, parabens, phthalates, bpa, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing (leaping bunny member). Spf 50 (highest allowed by the proposed fda 2012 monograph). Broad-spectrum uva and uvb protection.What Makes Think Baby Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- BPA Free
- Organic and mineral based
- Non-Aerosol & Biodegradable
- Reef Safe
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Paraben free
- Pediatrician-dermatologist tested.
Enjoy the sun with your baby year-round with highly efficacious, gentle ingredients. ThinkBaby Sunscreen has got you (and your baby) covered (literally 😉)!
- SPF30 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Made and manufactured in the USA
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
How do I apply Thinkbaby and Thinksport Sunscreen?
Thinkbaby sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
Tips for Application
Thinkbaby formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise, you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.